Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Sunday Run

Didn't feel great today but got out for a run anyway. As often happens, I felt good once I got going and now I'm happy I went. Another beautiful day with temp just about zero but a reasonably strong breeze. I like the weekend runs because I usually get to use my son's iPod and I find it a lot easier to run while listening to tunes.

Put together the first of my fundraising request packages today and will be starting to distribute them this week. The golden rule for fundraisers is "Just Ask" so I am planning to contact virtually everyone I know to seek their support. $5000 is a lot of money for one person to raise but diabetes research and education is a great cause. I have faith that I'll be able to do it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links