Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Discombobulated

First chance to run all week (I was out at a workshop on Monday and Tuesday) and was I ever out of sorts!! Got outside and realized that I was missing my long-sleeve undershirt and the wind was pretty strong so chilled me off right away. Then I realized I had no watch on to time my run.

While I was out I passed our realtor, Lou (Louise) Yerxa, who was also out for a run. She promised me a donation for my marathon and wished me luck in training.

Had a nice chat with my buddy Dave Pearson in Toronto and he also promised me a donation - without me even asking!! Last time I did Team D he gave me the single largest donation I received. He is a great friend and has been for many, many years.

Plan to run again tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links