Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Shrove Tuesday

I hope you know what that means - Pancake Day!!! Pancakes for supper tonight. Yippee, I LOVE pancakes and syrup.

Did my scheduled 5k today after yesterday's rest day. Once again it was cold and quite windy but I had on my new Running Room balaclava and the iPod tunes were cranked up so no complaints. One of the tunes on my running playlist is "New York New York". Keeps me focussed on why I am training.

Noticed that the NYC marathon website has finally switched from 2005 info to 2006 info. Tomorrow is when applications for the entry lottery can be submitted. Lucky me though, I don't have to go through the lottery due to my involvement with Team Diabetes Canada.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links