Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Training Starts

Sunday was again bitter cold but I decided to get out and do 3-4K just to prove that I wasn't a "weather wimp" and that Saturday hadn't been a one-off fluke. Happy to note that weather today is much improved so it was pleasant to be outside at noon hour.

It's Tuesday so today is the start of my 12-week training schedule for the Fredericton Half Marathon. I did 5K today in just under 30 minutes. I'm having a bit of twinging in my left knee but seemed to be better as the run progressed.

Fundraising total now stands at $550 so only $4450 to reach my goal!! Hope to reach the $1000 plateau within the next two weeks.

Way to go Team Canada women's hockey - Olympic Gold Medallists!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links