Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Valentine's Day

Had a nice breakfast out this morning with my sweetie, since we aren't able to go out for dinner this evening. She gave me Laura Secord white almond bark - my favourite - and noted on the card that I can enjoy it since I'm running. In return, I gave her Godiva chocolates.
Arrived at work and our office "Secret Angel" day was in full swing. My angel gave me the latest edition of Runners' World magazine and a coupon for Tim's. Thank you much.
No excuses today - I will get out for a run at lunch time.

Update ...

Met my friend Janine (she's a Consultant with Investor's Group) this morning. Like me, she's a Team Diabetes Canada alumnus. Thanks Janine for agreeing to support my NYC marathon venture.

Had a nice run at lunch and returned to find my Angel had left some sugar-free chocolates and a Diet Pepsi for me to enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links