Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

It's A Great Day To Be Alive

Absolutely gorgeous weather today - about 10c and sunny. I got out for my first run in shorts rather than tights. I fear that this is just a tease of spring though and that there may still be a brief blast of winter to come.

Run today was 5k. Felt good for the first 3-4 but the last bit was tough going. Not to worry though, its the first real run since my kidney stone passed and still lots of time until teh Fredericton Half Marathon.

Thanks to my most recent donors - Rachel, my former colleague at the University of Northern British Columbia and Kevin, a colleague at my current place of employment, the University of New Brunswick.

I and the Canadian Diabetes Association appreciate your support.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links