Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

LSD

For any of you who lived through the 60's ... it's not what you think!

LSD stands for Long Slow Distance and it's the run that I do every Sunday. Today the distance was 15k and I was a little worried as I set out. Since we were in Quebec City last weekend I'd missed that run and so I wondered whether I was ready to go that far. Everything went well though - took me about 95 minutes.

Also very proud of my wife Jill who started her Running Room "For Women Only" program on Thursday night. Today she got up earlier than usual and met her group for a Sunday run and she is going again Wednesday.

One donation received recently from Edwina, a fellow runner and owner of Edwina's Catering here in Fredericton. For all your catering needs, call Edwina first!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links