Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Now That Hurts!!!

Suffered a minor setback last night. After a nice dinner out with some colleagues from UNB, I started to experience severe abdominal pain. By 1 a.m. it was time to head to the hopsital. After a couple of x-rays and a CT scan they confirmed that I had a kidney stone. It's apparently the size of a grain of sand but the pain it caused was out of all proportion to its size!

So, I am home from work for a couple of days and won't be able to run until the stone passes (yikes). On the upside, I'll be home from work and won't have to run for the next couple days ...

To my cousin (Dr. Chris) who 'dissed me with his comment on this blog ... I love you anyway. Props to you and Liner for your performance in the aptly-named Winnipeg Hypo Half Marathon.

Comments:
Ouch!
Hope you get better quick and back on your feet. Thanks for the link to our blog, but it's Mike and Waleah.
Cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links