Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

On The Road Again

Today I went out for a 30 minute run but given my recent medical troubles I decided to make it a very light workout so I did 5 & 1's, meaning that I ran 5 minutes and then walked for 1 minute. I made sure that I took in lots of fluids too, since kidney stones can be related to dehydration. Felt good to be back at it again. This week I am going to try to pick up where I left off in my training schedule so that I stay on track for the Fredericton Half Marathon on May 14th. I'm also hoping that this week will bring enough donations to reach the $3000 mark.

Comments:
HI Peter
Mal hear thanks for the kind words on my article from NY 2005, without doubt one of the greatest races in the world
Will be interesting to keep in touch and see how we are progressing in training together only two hundred and something days to go
Good luck with your fund raising for such a great cause , my father has diabetes so I wish you all the best in your efforts
Will try and put a link to your blog from mine so hopefully that might help
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links