Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Over $3000!!!!

As mentioned earlier this week, I hoped to reach the $3000 level by week's end. Well, my amazing donors have come through in spades and I've still got today's (Friday) mail to anticipate.

Did my Thursday run (about 40 minutes) after work and all went well. I used the Fredericton trail system for the first time this year - unbelievable that this was possible to do when it's still only March.

This is a big weekend for the Canadian Diabetes Association in Fredericton. Saturday night is the annual Food and Wine Festival that raises close to $40,000 to support the summer camp for kids with diabetes. It is called Camp Dia-Best and it uses the facilities of Camp Rotary on Grand Lake. My son has attended for 4 years and always has a great time.

Comments:
Way to Go! $3000 is a great milestome! You are so talented at this. Did you ever know that you were so good at getting donations before you originally started with Team Diabetes? Such a great skill to have. You Rock.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links