Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Recent Donors

I would like to thank folks for the generous donations that I have recently received. A business associate, Laurie G., donated a dollar for each of the 42.2 kms that I will be running in the New York City marathon. Awesome.
In an earlier blog post I mentioned crossing paths with friend and realtor Louise Y. She promised a donation and today I recieved it. Thanks Lou!
Late last week donations from my cousin Mike in Ottawa and from fellow United Way board member Gale were received. Both are very much appreciated.

One of the interesting off-shoots of this blog activity has been the great people that I have connected with via the "blogosphere". Most (but not all) are involved with Team Diabetes Canada or other charity running groups and they are from coast to coast. I am particularly happy to have "met" Mal in Israel though a blog that I visited which prompted a return visit to mine. Great to meet you this way!

Once again, on behalf of the Canadian Diabetes Association, thanks to everyone who is supporting me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links