Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Running At Night

Yesterday I wasn't able to get out for my run at lunch so I did it in the evening when I took my daughter out to her riding lesson. Neglected the fact that in the country there ain't no streetlights and the sun still goes down fairly early. It was like running blindfolded most of the time. Thankfully I didn't step in any potholes and turn an ankle. Note to self - run only when and where I can see where I'm placing my feet!

Another donation yesterday. Thanks Kevin H., a business associate. Appreciate your support.

Comments:
Hey!
Thanks for the fix, I downloaded the scroller from
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/cmarquee2.htm

and just played around with the variables and entered all the names.

Cheers!
Mike
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links