Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Sunday in the Nation's Capital


It's been a great day in Ottawa. Did my scheduled 12k this morning in just over 1:15. Then my son and I went down to the Rideau Canal to skate on the world's lomgest skating rink. Next, we met up with my mom, brother Steve, wife Tara and baby Gavin (aka G-Unit) for a walk on a different section of the Canal. Now we're all out at my other brother Bill's place to have pizza with him, wife Kristy, kids Kyla and Dylan. What a day!!!

Received a large donation from my mom and so together with several others received lately, the total has risen to $1750. The Canadian Diabetes Association will benefit tremendously from this generosity. Thanks everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links