Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Holy Saturday

A bit of a lull recently in my fundraising but received a generous contribution from neighbours Tom and Gillian. Thanks very much!! Tom is himself raising funds for a very worthy cause. Over the Victoria Day long weekend he will be part of a group bicycling "Tip to Tip" on Prince Edward Island to raise money for an organization that provides small loans (approx. $50) to business start ups in South Africa. Check out: www.thetownshipsproject.com for more information.

My total raised for the Canadian Diabetes Association is inching towards the $4000 mark ever so slowly. Still awaiting several promised donations so feeling very confident that I will be at my goal amount before long.

Tonight is the Easter Vigil mass at which I will be singing the "Exsultet", solo and a cappella. Yikes!!

Check out the links that I'm assembling for other Team Diabetes participants across the country. Quite the cyber community!!

Comments:
I didn't know that you were a singer!

Good luck.

Happy Easter
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links