Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Misery

After spending all evening working at the Canadian Diabetes Association's Food & Wine Fest and losing an hour of sleep last night, I had a feeling that today's LSD run would be miserable ... and I was right. Started out and felt some minor pain in my left knee but that seemed to fade as the run progressed. Midway I joined up with a pair of folks, one of whom turned out to be my wife's running instructor. It was nice to have company for a while. As soon as we went our separate ways though I started to fade. In the end I ran about 45 minutes. Checked the distance and it was just over 8 kms.

Oh well, its the start of a new week and so rather than focus on the negative, I'll simply strive for better over the next 7 days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links