Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Terrific Thursday

Just back from a 10k run. Weather is somewhat improved since yesterday although still quite windy. Last night we lost power at 5:30 and it didn't come bac on until midnight.

As I was running today I was listening to a podcast about the NYC marathon. It was talking about how windy it can be crossing the bridges there. So happened I was crossing a bridge (Westmoreland St.) being buffeted by the wind at that very time.
I've added a link to the Runner's World podcasts about the New York marathon. Check them out. It'll give you a sense of what I'm involved in.

http://www.runnersworld.com/events/nycm05/podcast/

I'm off to Halifax for the next 3 days but will try to keep my blog updated on progress.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links