Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

Week 7

Today was my first run of Week 7 but due to the week of illness I am doing some modifications to the original schedule. Its a shame when everyday life interferes with plans but its to be expected.

Today I did 5k and although I was anticipating the worst, it went pretty well. I finished my route in just over 30 minutes and felt like there was lots left in the tank. My left knee continues to twinge a bit, especially at the beginning of the run, but by the midpoint I was no longer noticing it.

As you can see from the thermometer, my fundraising total continues to climb and the funky scrolling list of donors continues to grow. Thanks to Dr. Brian R., Sally W-D., Mel and Anne Marie M., and Alex R. for your tremendous support.

My new goal - reach the $5000 threshold by May 14th when I plan to do the Fredericton Half Marathon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links