Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Back From Ottawa


Just returned from several days in Ottawa and had a chance to do a couple of lovely runs along the Rideau Canal.

Unfortunately, the reason for the trip was a sad one - the death of my very special aunt, Sylvia Bredeson. "Auntie", as she was known to almost everyone, was an amazing lady and will be missed greatly. The last time I visited with her (in March) we spent a lot of time talking about my involvement with the Canadian Diabetes Association, my running adventures with Team Diabetes Canada and, in particular, about my upcoming NYC marathon. She will be in my heart always but particularly when the going gets tough in New York. In the picture above, Sylvia is on the right and my mother is the great looking lady on the left.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links