Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

A Better Day

Today's run went much better than yesterday's. The distance was shorter (6k) but it felt good throughout. I think my pace may have been a little too fast (for me) during the first half yesterday and that was why I felt so crappy on the return leg.

Rest day tomorrow then a busy weekend. The Fredericton Choral Society, of which I am a member, is performing Brahms' German Requiem on Sarturday night, accompanied by the Fredericton Chamber Orchestra. We have a rehearsal on Friday night, again on Saturday afternoon and then the concert on Saturday night. Somehow will have to try and find a way to rest up so I have lots of energy for my Sunday LSD.

Comments:
I never thought I'd say that one of MY brothers was part of a "choral"...we're from Adirondack Dr, we don't sing!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links