Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

MDS Nordion 5K


This weekend is the National Capital Race Weekend in Ottawa. My brothers Bill and Steve and my sisters-in-law, Kristy and Tara, all completed the 5K event. Even baby Gavin took part in his high-performance stroller. Here's their official results:

TARA MCDOUGALL # 21118 28:21
KRISTY MCDOUGALL # 16181 30:20
BILL MCDOUGALL # 19107 37:01
STEPHEN MCDOUGALL #21119 37:00

Way to go everyone!!


Also, congrats to Mike the Tyke for completing the ING National Capital Half Marathon in 2:24. Great performance!

Comments:
Are you kidding, you ONLY mention my time. I think of myself as the "Cinderella Story" of the MDS 5K run. Pick myself up off the couch, put on a brand new pair of pieds, and launch off on run of a lifetime. And there were MANY doubters. Even had my lovely wife proud of me for about 1/2 hour..then fell back into reality.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links