Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Sunday LSD

Just realized that I forgot to post about my Sunday LSD. I planned to do an 8-9k route by doing a loop around the bridges meaning that I would pass through downtown Fredericton. As I came by the Beaverbrook Art Gallery I could hear the "skirl of the pipes" and, like a moth to a flame, was drawn to where the Society of St Andrews junior pipe band was putting on a concert. After listening for a while I continued on, only to meet up with fellow Team D-er Lloyd Chambers as he was helping to set up for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. I felt bad that we had forgotten it was on - this is the first year sinve they've been held in Fredericton that we hadn't helped out and/or participated. At any rate, after a few minutes of chatting I set off to finish my run. Turned out not to be the most productive training run but it was certainly enjoyable!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links