Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Good News ... Bad News

Today was one of those days. The good news is that Chris was discharged from the hospital. He's in for a long recovery period but getting home is at least a first step.

The bad news is that I injured myself at the start of my run today. Don't quite know what happened but just after I started my slow easy run I felt a twinge and then pain in my left groin. Tried some stretching, walking, etc. but each time I began to run again it started to hurt. Ended up having to walk back, obsessing the whole time about how severe it might be.

So, I've taken some Advil, iced it a bit and will see how I feel tomorrow. Won't try running again for at least a couple of days. In the interim, if I can ride my bike without pain, I'm going to do that.

Time will tell...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links