Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

I'm Back !!

Gosh, it's been a full week since I last posted. I'm in blog withdrawal!!! Spent most of the last week in Ottawa. I was there for activities associated with my role as a member of the National Advocacy Council of the Canadian Diabetes Association. Our meetings and workshops culminated with a full day on Parliament Hill, meeting with senior government officials and Members of Parliament. I had the pleasure of meeting Steven Fletcher, Mike Allen, Andy Scott and Peter Milliken, amongst others.

This weekend I start into my new training plan. I am just waiting to receive it from my coach Mike Booth of Endurance Matters (www.endurancematters.com). I am hoping that Mike can help me to be super well prepared for the New York City marathon on November 5th.

Comments:
Welcome Back!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links