Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Personal Coach

On the recommendation of my cousin, Dr. Chris, I've decided to engage a coach to assist me with preparations for the New York City marathon. The coach I'll be using is Mike Booth of Edurance Matters (www.endurancematters.com). He is an accomplished international calibre distance runner based in Winnipeg. The coaching will be done via the internet.

As I told Mike, my goal is not particularly related to improving my time. Rather, I want to feel as well prepared as possible for the run on November 5th so that I can enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience to the fullest.

As I receive them, I plan to post my training schedules here on my blog so you'll get a sense of what I'm doing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links