Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Running Mania

One of the web-based discussion boards that I follow from time-to-time is www.runningmania.com. I first heard about "the maniacs" after reading about a woman in Winnipeg named Cheryl who took up running to lose weight, ended up completing the Chicago Marathon and was then profiled on the Oprah Winfrey show. Today while out for my noon run I met one of the Maniac (aka the RM Nation) regulars who goes by the name CeilidhOnTheRun.

After a lousy run yesterday, a complete different story today. Beautiful weather and felt good throughout my 6k. Anxious to get my training schedule from coach Mike - hopefully today.

Comments:
It was great to finally meet you, after your cheering on the Marathon route that had been such a nice surprise!
~"CeilidhOnTheRun"
(AKA Trish)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links