Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

Sunday Update

Today I am in beautiful Montreal, attending a conference for university administrators. Conveniently, my training schedule fit in perfectly with this trip. Friday, when I flew up, was a rest day. Yesterday I did a 60 minute run at my slow pace. My route was all along the Lachine locks and the river. It was 6 a.m. so had almost the entire waterfront to myself. Today (Sunday) was a 30 minute run at slow pace. I did a route through the side streets of the Old City. Very lovely and once again, at the early hour I was out, I was mostly alone. Both runs went very well and were done without scheduled walk breaks. Tomorrow is a rest day then Tuesday will be day 1 of the second week of my schedule. Possibly aiming to do a 10k race on Saturday, the "Army 10K" at CFB Gagetown. We'll see.

Comments:
Good to see other Team Diabetes people out there logging things. When you get a chance drop me a line. I am a Kelowna BC Honolulu Dec 2006 Team Diabetes member. We have a good strong team of 45 from Kelowna this year.

Hope you trip is going well.

Derek Bumastead
 
Oh yeah, I guess I should say how:
derekbumstead@shaw.ca
www.dereksmarathon.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links