Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

New Kicks!!



After one has been running for a while there's a special relationship that develops between runner and shoe. When I started to train for the Dublin marathon back in 2002, I developed a bit of a knee problem caused by wearing the wrong model of shoe. I ended up seeing a certified pedorthist (Jon Able of Able Orthotics) and he hooked me up with a custom made orthotic and a shoe that fit me and my gait. Since then I have always worn the Saucony Grid Shadow Wide (Model 2227-1, available only by special order) and it has served me well.

Like a proud papa, I had to post a picture of my new shoes. They (or at least a similar pair) will hopefully be carrying me to glory in New York on November 5th!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links