Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Mid Week

Once again today I was up before the break of dawn and hit the streets at 6 a.m for a 60 minute easy run. Within 10 minutes of leaving my house I was crossing the Westmoreland Street bridge and by the 20 minute point I was in the heart of downtown. I thought to myself that it's pretty cool to live in a spot where in a mere 20 minutes of running time you can be downtown or if you head in a different direction you can be out in the country alongside a historically important river like the Saint John or in a wilderness area alongside a small river like the Nashwaak. Always important to count your blessings and calling Fredericton home is certainly one of mine.

Comments:
A little too deep for me...just stick to running!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links