Monday, September 04, 2006

 

A Rainy Monday

It's been a pretty quiet long weekend. Saturday I was feeling lazy almost all day so I didn't get out for my run until late in the afternoon. Although I wasn't looking forward to doing it, by the time I was out and moving it felt good. I did 90 minutes at easy pace. Yesterday (Sunday) I left my run until even later and didn;'t get going until 9 p.m. It was just a short 30 minute run so no big problem.

Got my new training schedule from Coach Mike via email today. This week I have another dose of hill training and then on the weekend I have a 3 hour run to do with the pace increasing each hour. This is known as a "progressive run". I hope I will be up to the challenge!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links