Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Second To Last Training Weekend

Saturday morning I was out very early to do a 2 hour (approx. 20k) run. I was travelling to Toronto at noon so that meant starting the run just after 6 a.m. It was dark and rainy but after I had been going a while I forgot about the weather. I tried to focus my mind on what it's going to be like in New York.

After the run I had to headed off to the airport for my flight to the "T-Dot" where I was to attend a meeting of the Canadian Diabetes Association's National Advocacy Council, of which I am a member. My fellow Council members inquired as to my readiness for New York and were interested to learn about this blog.

Arrived home very late last night. Fortunately today is a rest day (from running - not from work!!). Tomorrow I have another tough workout to get through - 3 x 3 mile intervals with pace increasing on each interval.

13 days to go!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links