Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Team in Training

Just got a letter in the mail from my cousin Chris and wife Caroline. They have joined Team in Training, a program of the Leukemia Society. They will be raising funds for research as well as training to run the P.F. Chang Rock & Roll Marathon in Phoenix. Very appropriate since Chris' work in bone marrow transplantation is directly linked to leaukemia. Also very special because my dad died of complications during treatment for leukemia exactly 23 years ago this November.

I know they are going to do great and I am thrilled to be able to offer my support (moral and financial) to special folks who have been great backers of mine. Also,
When I have the opportunity I will be placing a link on this blog to their site. Hope you, my loyal readers, will find a way to support them as well.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links