Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Two More Training Runs Completed

Had a great training session yesterday in spite of the fact that the weather was horrid. I did my interval session that I hadn't been able to work in on Tuesday. The workout consisted of three sections, with each section made up of two components: 15 minutes at easy pace (11:00/mile) so roughly 1.5 miles and then 2000m at an aggressive pace (11:15 per 2000m). I did each of the three sections within the pace goals that Mike set. In total my workout was about an hour and a half and so by the time I was done I was (1) soaked, (2) bloodied (my nipples always bleed when my shirt gets soaked and then rubs against my chest), and (3) happy.

Today was an easy 30 minute run at 11:00 minutes/mile. Squeezed it in over lunch and with bandaids in place no further pain from the nips!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links