Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go ...

... I'm leavin' on a jet plane. You know the song!

Last blog entry before I call my cab and head for the airport. Let's get this party started !!!!

Had a great run at lunchtime yesterday - 60 minutes at easy pace. Felt very comfortable and had a hard time wiping the smile off my face when it was over. Lots of great motivation yesterday, my last day at the office. I received a collection of inspirational quotations to read at some point and 26 small cards with sayings on them - one for every mile. Just as I was leaving a colleague dropped off a donation - thanks very much Joe!!

Just looked up results for a couple of people that I am associated with through Team Diabetes. They were running the Dublin marathon which took place this past Monday. They had great runs so I'm taking that as a good omen for me.

Time to roll.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links