Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Post Race Update

Greetings faithful readers. Just a quick update to let you know that I haven't fallen off the running nor the blogging wagons. After NY I followed my coaches instructions and took two days of rest followed by a very light 20 minute run on Wednesday, 25 minutes on Thursday and 30 minutes on Friday. A couple more days of rest then I did 30 minute runs on Tues/Wed/Thur of last week and a full 60 minute run on Saturday. Two more rest days and now I'm into week 3 post marathon with runs ranging from 30 to 45 minutes during the week and a planned 75 minute outing on Saturday.

Comments:
Tell the coach to pipe-down...we expect and deserve blogs. Take the cash and run, eh? Will expect more frequent updates.
:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links