Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Monday/Tuesday

Managed to fit in runs on both days at lunch. Monday it was snowing pretty hard and I neglected to wear glasses so it was pretty hard to see, what with the wind blowing the flakes into my eyes and the footing was pretty slick. Nevertheless, I did a 30 minute session.

Tuesday was colder but much more pleasant for running. I neglected to start my watch timer when I set out so I simply ran "for a whie". I'm pretty sure I did 5 or 6k and it was kind of liberating not to be worrying about watching the clock.

If there is anyone out there still reading this blog I would wlecome your comments on this idea - running the 10k (Saturday) and the Half Marathon (Sunday) at the National Capital Race Weekend in Ottawa next May.

Comments:
Hey Pete...yep, still here and checkin' it out. I think K's planning to run the 10k. Moi...a gametime decision.
 
Definately run in the either Ottawa race, but stop to say Hello to faithful blog reader and fellow Team D participant sometime that weekend. I am planning to do either the 10 or the half as well.
 
By the way Pete....please god tell me your not wearin' spandex pants running...you've been taken over by the running room geek squad :)
 
Pete,

We are definietly still watching you. Sounds like a potentially painfull challenge!

I would like to try the Goofy Half and Full Marathon on 2 days in Orlando in January one of these years. That sounds like a leg burner and a half! (pun intended)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links