Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

Chris and Caroline ROCK the PF Chang

Wow !! I just looked up the results for my cousin Chris and wife Caroline. They were both running their first marathon today in Phoenix - the PF Chang Rock and Roll Marathon. They did it as part of TNT - Team in Training - fundraising for the Leukemia Society.



Both of them had excellent results and met their goal. Chris finished in a smokin' time of 4:00:00 and Caroline now has bragging rights over me because she finished in an awesome time of 4:44. I'm not going to whine about how NYC was more crowded and I took time for pictures and the course was tougher and and and... Guess I'm just going to have to beat that time when I am in Boston.

I am so proud of you guys.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links