Friday, February 02, 2007

 

The Eve Of a Big Test

Tomorrow I am scheduled to run 200 minutes which, if memory serves from my NYC marathon training, is the longest run that I will do prior to race day. It'll be a big test. It seems pretty earlier to be training at this distance but Coach Mike has a method to his madness. I probably won't have another run of this distance for 2 or 3 weeks - to give my body time to recuperate!!

I've added links to both Manulife and John Hancock (insurance companies) to acknowledge that it is through them that I have been given the opportunity to train for Boston. Thanks in particular to Kevin Higgins for nominating me!!

Comments:
Hi Pete,

We have a lot in common, both training for Boston. I added you to my blogroll at runningboston.com

I've been to Frediricton. It was great running by the river and across that bridge converted to a pedestrian path.

Best of luck,

Mike
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links