Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

Suck It Up Princess !!

Yesterday when I was out to the Base for the graduation parade I couldn't get over the number of people outside exercising. There were several platoons of trainees out in full kit doing rucksack marches, lots of runners and the parking lot at the Base gymnasium looked like Wal-Mart on Christmas eve. All this in windchills of -30c !!!! I realised that I have no basis for whining about the cold so I'm resolved not to complain about the cold interfering with my training. To prove this I ran outside yesterday after work and I am heading outside at lunch today, even though the thermometer is around -23c at the moment.

Comments:
Thanks for stopping by Peter. Yeah I hate to tell you but yesterday it was 70 degrees here. So nice. It didn't last long though. Keep checking back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links