Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

Thursday

Due to another commitment I had to miss my run yesterday so in spite of a busy schedule and another ccccccold day, I set out at lunchtime to get my workout in. I completed 4 miles in 42 minutes for a 10:30/mile pace. Once again, considering that much of the time I was running on barely plowed sidewalks, I'm pretty content with my performance.

Added another blog link. This one is to Kathy's blog. She and Colleen (her blog is also linked) are both training for Boston 07 as part of TnT - Team in Training.

Received my 2007 Boston Marathon Invitational Entry form in the mail. I have completed it and am ready to mail it back which means it's time for me to pony up the $200 US entry fee. At current exchange rates that's $236 CDN. I must be totally crazy - I'm PAYING $9 for the privilege of every mile that I will run or better yet, I'm PAYING $52.44 for every hour that I expect to be on course !!!

I've also signed a legal document that says I can't sue for "... injuries, illnesses or death suffered while participating in the Event". How's that for grim reality!!

Comments:
Thanks for adding my link! I hope your training continues to go well and that you're able to stay warm up there! :-)
 
Test from me.
 
Peter - I have no idea how I finally got signed in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links