Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Last Weekend in Fredericton

Just realized that this will be my last weekend to run in Fredericton until after the marathon. Next weekend is Easter and we plan to be in Ottawa with family and then the weekend after that I'll be in Boston.

Next few days are going to be busy. Saturday morning Chris will be up to Crabbe Mountain for their end of season "Rail Jam". Saturday afternoon we are volunteering at the annual Food and Wine festival in support of the Canadian Diabetes Association. Then Saturday night we are attending a fundraiser for St Thomas University. We are going as guests of my good buddy Peter Macaulay of Medavie Blue Cross. Sunday I'll be at church and then I hit the streets to do my last long run - 2 1/2 hours at easy pace with 5 x 100m, 5 x 200m and 5 x 400m sprints interspersed.

Received my marathon registration package in the mail yesterday. Exciting to have in it hardcopy, even though I've checked and re-checked my name on the BAA website more times than I care to admit.

Comments:
Kids looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa. Have fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links