Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

Last Pre-Race Entry

I expect this will be my last post before I head off to Boston. For those of you who want to follow my progress on race day (Monday, April 16th), note that my start is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Boston time (11:30 Atlantic time, 10:30 Ontario time).

On race day you will be able to track my progress at the official marathon website by entering my bib # 23119.

I'd like to once again publicly thank Manulife (Kevin Higgins) and John Hancock Insurance for extending an invitation to me to participate in what is without doubt the world's most prestigious marathon. I thank everyone for their support and I'm looking forward to telling you all about it, in pictures and words, when I get home.

Now, LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!

Comments:
And think of us poor spectators having to endure the weather in the VIP tent sippin' cocktails "au gratuit"...the shame of it. Looking forward to the trip, and watchin' you cross the finish line.
 
Have a great race Peter! Dress like our regular long run conditions and we'll be fine. Hopefully the crowds will maintain their usual high standards. Enjoy!
 
Have a fantastic time in Boston! Three cheers from NS.
 
I'd love to see Bill run with you!! That would be quite a challenge to get him prepared for a race, eh. We'll be watching for Bib 23119 at the finish.
We're all so proud of your accomplishments.
 
Good luck and have a great race!!! we'll be cheering for all of you!!!
 
I hope you are having a blast right now! I saw your 5K time and you'Re doing great!! =) Can't wait to read your race report!
 
I just saw your time online! BIG CONGRATS!! It was a though race and you did it! =)
 
Hey there Cus! Heard you finished! Awesome and we are so proud of you on PEI!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links