Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Mantra

This morning on CBC radio I heard a brief interview with the sports psychologist for Canada's national women's hockey team. He had been asked about the upcoming World Championships and how it was the Canadian players could deal with the pressure from our country's expectation that they should ALWAYS win the gold medal. He said something that resonated with me along the lines of ...

Trust in the process of preparation and the outcome will take care of itself.

I guess that means I should be thinking about how I've been training for more than a year now, with instruction and guidance from Coach Mike Booth and that I have done all that I possibly can to be ready for April 16th. What will be will be and it WILL be good!

Comments:
Peter,

When are you coming to Boston?
I am a journalism student in Boston and I would love to cover you and your cause in the Boston Marathon.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nayna Sasidharan
nayna.s@gmail.com
 
I may not get back to you on your blog before you go to Ottawa. Keep on trucking. We are with you all the way.
Love to all.
Jeanne
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links