Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

Not much news ...

It's been a few days since I wrote an entry on this blog. Two factors I suppose - very busy life and not all that much news. This past weekend was of course the annual Run For The Cure event across Canada. There were roughly 2600 people that came out in Fredericton.

I think it is a tremendous cause but I do wonder why less than 10% of that number participate in the Terry Fox Run that takes place a couple of weeks earlier.

Later today I will be interviewed on CBC Radio's New Brunswick afternoon show, Shift. I've been asked to do a weekly 10-minute interview to chat with the host about the world of Human Resources, issues in the workplace, etc. Hopefully I don't get myself into too much trouble !!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links