Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

I had two inquiries yesterday about why there've been no posts in a couple of weeks. No particular reason other than I haven't been all that active in my running. Notwithstanding, I'm doing this entry to make sure that the few people still reading this blog won't give up on it!

Well, all the news may be about global warming but here in New Brunswick we're having a very snowy and cold December. So far we've had 40 or 50 cm of snow. Great for our local ski hill, Crabbe Mountain, who have had one of their earliest and best openings in years. Chris spent all day Saturday and Sunday there trying out the new gear he's received as early Christmas presents.

Here's a picture that shows opening day. Chris is sitting in the background with lime green pants and a grey jacket (two to the left of the boy leaning against the orange marker panel)



This being Wednesday I will be doing my weekly radio piece on CBC New Brunswick. To listen via internet click HERE. My interview runs around 5:20 pm (Atlantic). Tonight's topic is going to be gift giving at the office.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links