Friday, February 01, 2008

 

Bike Envy

One of the things that becomes quickly apparent is that triathlon is not a sport for the "light of wallet". The most expensive item is of course the bike. Serious triatletes will literally spend 1000's of dollars on ultra high performance equipment.

For a mortal like me that's way beyond both my means and my needs but between now and spring I'd love to find a way to get a proper road bike since all I currently have is a clunky mountain bike that isn't suitable for triathlon. My local bike shop has these babies (2007 Trek 1000) on sale for $650. I've decided that all of my future lottery winnings will be allocated to a Bicycle Aquisition Account so that I can get one!

PS. Click on the image to get a better picture.)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links