Tuesday, February 26, 2008

 

Nacho Night

Didn't get a workout in yesterday due to a meeting that ran overtime so today I went to the pool at noon hour and did 50's. From now on I am bgoing to refer to them as "Form Fifties" because they are intended to help me focus on good technique which is really important in swimming.

Tonight I went to Jill's running class for hill training night and then the whole group went out for nachos afterwards. A number of the people in her Half Marathon clinic are "grads" of the 10k clinic I taught in the fall so it was great to reconnect with them all.

Big storm forecast for our region tonight and into tomorrow so not sure if my swim class will be on or not. I hope so because as tough a workout as it is, I think it'll really help me to improve and reach my goal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links