Monday, February 18, 2008

 

Timed Swim

For my swim session today I did a 10-minute timed swim. I managed to complete 14 lengths (each length is 25m) during that time frame. I now have a baseline against which to measure my progress over the coming weeks and months.

Also today I registered for the UNB Indoor Triathlon being held this coming weekend. There will be a 10 minute timed swim then 15 minutes on a stationary bike and 15 minute run on a treadmill. This will be my first ever multi-sport event and should be a really good introduction to what I will face in July at the Duncan Hadley Sprint Triathlon.

Comments:
Great swim. You are ready for this weekend. Just relax and revel in the moment. Finally, remember to etch the "Finish Line" in your mind (it's a little different on an indoor tri but still a wonderful feeling). Go for it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links