Monday, March 24, 2008

 

Easter Monday

Hope all my dear readers had a nice Easter weekend. We had DD (darling daughter) home from UPEI for a visit which was nice. That whooshing sound you can hear is caused by the $$$ that she manages to extract from my wallet every time she's home.

Just back from my long run which I delayed until today since I had the day off work. I did 14k and it felt very good. Jill did her long run - 16k - on Saturday morning. It was bitter cold and the wind was howling. She continues to prove just how tough and determined she is though because she got it done without complaint. She is going to be super ready for her Half Marathon in May.

Sad to report that the UNB Varsity Reds came close but ended up losing in the finals of teh university cup hockey championships last night. Close game (3-2) that they could just have easily won but for the heroic goaltending of the U of A goalie.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links