Monday, March 10, 2008

 

What Weekend Weather!

Saturday night we experienced the full range of maritime weather, all in about 4 hours. It was quite mild throughout the day then torrential rain in the early evening followed by freezing rain and snow and finally fierce winds. My driveway resembles a bobsleigh run and it'll stay that way until we get some warm weather I suspect.

Jill and I went out for a short 3k run on Saturday. It was nice to be out there together but I find it difficult to run with others because it is so hard to match paces. in Jill's case she temds to vary her pace much more than I do so at times I am sprinting to catch up and at other times walking to let her catch up.

I planned to do a 10k run on Sunday but wimped out. I am proud to say that Jill went out early and did 12k with her Running Room group. It was a tough day to have the will to do that for sure.

Today I was at the pool and did "Fabulous Fifties" for a half hour or so. I hope taht I am improving a bit but still hard to tell.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links