Monday, April 07, 2008

 

Inactivity

In case you're wondering, my inactivity on this blog does NOT mirror inactivity in my training. Rather, it is a sign that life has been busy.

Last week I managed to get to the pool twice and one of those workoputs included a 1000m swim - that's 40 lengths of our university pool. I feel really proud that I was able to achieve this distance and although my technique is still lacking, I feel like I am getting better.

I also got out for a couple of runs last week including a 16k LSD yesterday. The weather was gorgeous and makes such a difference to one's attitude when trying to do longer distances.

As I was on my way back from the run I saw a few people out on bicycles - mostly young kids on shiny new sidewalk bikes with training wheels. It got me thinking that if the weather holds I might try getting out on my mountain bike later in the week. Still too early to take my gleaming new road bike out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links